Thursday, July 12, 2012

Thursday Nite before the Garage Sale

Well, here I am ready to post another picture.  I have been preparing for a garage sale all day, and the weather is so humid, you just drip with sweat after fifteen minutes.  Gross, huh!  I found time to make another one of the blocks I have fallen in love with.  The Great Granny Along block.  Don't know why I like it so much, but I made two of the small boards that I saw the tutorial for on http://beeinmybonnetco.blogspot.com/.  Love that website.  It's just like my childhood, even the pictures could be my relatives.  Well, I better get back to posting the picture:



Isn't that a sweet block?  I like it, I'm going to have a pretty quilt one of these days.  Well, I better go, got lots to do before bedtime.  Take care!

No comments: